Things I have done today:
- two sets of laundry
- scrubbed bathroom with half of the house (have no stamina for the whole house at once)
- have read 20% of the book (Harry Dresden #13, so far meh) and a magazine
- exercises for over an hour - yoga and singing (focusing on vibrato)
- watched movie (Hop - meh) and Discovery’s show
- cross-stitched a new project
and all of this while monitoring all my social media (LJ, FB, tumblr, twitter, rss, google+) and all usual stuff like breathing, eating (I actually made myself a dinner) and sleeping in normal amount.
I even had time to be bored for a while.
God, why have you made me a Duracell’s bunny?
The explanation for this acts, can be cleaning spray’s fumes, which shouldn’t be inhaled (as stated on the label)